We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.
However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.
To pursue a complaint please contact the practice manager who will deal with your concerns appropriately. Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception or you can download our Complaints leaflet here
PALS provides a confidential on-the-spot advice and support service helping you to deal with any concerns you may have about the care provided and can guide you through the different services available from the NHS. The service aims to:
- Advise and support patients, their families and carers,
- Provide information on NHS services,
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries,
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf,
- Use patient experience to help shape and improve local health services,
The service can be contacted on 0845 602 4384 or www.lincspals.nhs.uk.